Saturday 30 March 2013

As for me and my house ...

Yesterday's word challenge was poem or scripture. We've had this scripture in our hall in many forms over the years - carved, printed, cross stitch etc Now I'm about to print and frame this one (12 x 12 frames are usually available at The Range for my UK friends). The kit is The House That Built Me by Raspberry Road Designs. Grab it now, she has 50% off .... I used a stacked paper background and extra embellies. The word art is from Rina Kroes' Scripture Scraps 3.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This one was made for my UK Census scrapbooking in 2011. It was the first time we could answer the optional religious question and a lot of people did answer it, some because they want to keep church schools in the future. Elements are from Just So Scrappy's Denim and Daisies. Word art is by Ronnie MacCray.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment