Wednesday 27 February 2013

Walking ... or not.

A few days ago our daily word challenge on the Digi Scrapping Divas Facebook page was "walking". This is a word that's always on my mind lately as it's something I can't do without a lot of difficulty since my knee surgery. It's slowly getting better but right now the more I walk the more pain I have the next day (or - worse - at night). I'm not one to scrap the miseries of life. Heck, I'd run out of kits ... but I have been scrapping my "knee journey" and taking photos. You can see the album HERE

So here's my "walking" page which was made mostly with A Work In Progress' Love Letters and Chelle's Creations' Letters from Home.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I made a second version to celebrate my funky walking stick using Albane Walks in London by Chouk77 and Thaliris:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment